House for Sale
Stunning Lake Living on 800m² Lot, Side Access, 4 Bed Plus Study, 5 Living Areas, Ducted A/C, Pool & Much More!
Property ID 1983854Absolutely superb & elegantly perched overlooking beautiful Lake Melaleuca, your perfect family lifestyle is fully catered for in both the location & also in the thoughtful and spacious design of this home, with attention to detail and focus on comfort epitomised in every single area.
Completely enchanting - from the grand double door entrance leading through a wide entry foyer with spectacular void, to an array of spacious living areas incorporating stylish open plan kitchen & large entertaining area overlooking inviting inground pool and beautifully landscaped grounds - all set in a picturesque scene where the gorgeous backdrop is the nature and serenity that Lake Meleleuca and surrounding parklands have on offer!
Situated on a massive 800m2 parcel of land, just metres from lakeside park facilities and playground and surrounded by distinguished executive level homes, this high profile residence is an absolute must to inspect and will definitely impress!
A home with an abundance of features, some of which include:-
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning / vacuumaid / intercom
- 3 metre (approx.) side access - perfect for boat, trailer or caravan
- Large master bedroom with beautifully appointed ensuite featuring stone benchtops, double designer vanity, large shower and relaxing spa-bath. The master has double walk in robes and is perfectly positioned to overlook the backyard and beautiful lakeside views
- 3 additional large bedrooms. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have mirrored built in robes. Bedroom 3 boasts a study nook and bedroom 4 enjoys a walk in robe.
- Separate private study / office with glass French doors - could be used as a 5th bedroom downstairs if required
- Stylish, spacious kitchen perfectly positioned to enjoy views over the living areas, entertaining, pool and lake. The kitchen features glistening granite benchtops and a vast array of cupboards and drawers finished in 2pac and glass, along with a large walk in pantry, 900mm standfree oven with gas cooktop, stainless steel canopy rangehood, double circular undermount sinks, double dish drawers and large fridge cavity.
- Downstairs features four stunning, light-filled living areas set in a beautiful open plan layout incorporating carpeted lounge room, large family room, open plan dining and a massive media room. The family, dining and media rooms all overlook entertaining, pool, yard and lake and flow through to outdoor living via large sliding glass doors
- Huge upstairs rumpus / recreational room
- Large entertaining area provides the perfect place to relax and enjoy quality time with family and friends
- Sparkling inground pool with sheer descent waterfall and seat spa is situated in a beautifully finished pool yard surrounded by glass fencing
- Stylish main bathroom upstairs
- Separate full bathroom downstairs with shower
- Large well appointed laundry featuring linen closet, built in cabinetry with bench, cupboard space and a convenient drying rail
- Garage incorporates large storage room and separate room for gym or mudroom (this area could be used for a wide variety of purposes (see floorplan)
- Large walk in linen / storeroom upstairs plus large understair storage downstairs
- Double remote panel-lift garage
- Generous landscaped yard with plenty of room for the trampoline or kids swingset
- 454m2 (49sq) approx. residence on 800m2 allotment.
Thoughtfully designed to capture the very best of lakeside living whilst offering a fine array of lifestyle conveniences, this superior home is surrounded by distinguished executive level homes, is a must to inspect and will definitely impress!
Don't delay, contact Darren Suhle, anytime 7 days on 0400 197 529 to arrange your viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.