House for Sale
Spacious 4 Bedroom Home. Fantastic Woodside Position with Open Space & Park Outlook!
Property ID 2003358This lovely 4 bedroom home is situated in a wonderful location, directly opposite the Woodside park and fields precinct and just metres from tranquil walking tracks.
Beautifully maintained and immaculately presented, this residence is bound to please even the most discerning of buyers.
Boasting a well thought out floorplan, this family sized home makes good use of all available space creating a roomy and spacious feeling overall.
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 additional bedrooms of generous proportions - all with built in robes
- Well equipped kitchen featuring large pantry, Blanco ceramic cooktop and oven, stainless
steel rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space. The kitchen offers a superb
aspect overlooking living and meals area
- Large air-conditioned open plan living and meals area flowing out to entertaining
- Separate formal dining room
- Spacious lounge room
- Beautifully appointed main bathroom
- Large laundry with linen cupboard
- Alfresco entertaining patio
- Security screens
- Ceiling fans
- Double remote panel-lift garage
- Low maintenance yard
- Garden shed
A fantastic family home in a sought after location - there's something here for everyone and you can be sure that the kids will always have plenty of activities to keep them occupied on the holidays and weekends - with swings, slide and playground equipment along with a huge sports field opposite to kick around the football or have a family game of cricket.
Make your move today! Call Darren Suhle on 0400 197 529 to discuss.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.